Creating a Safer Workplace, Post-Coronavirus
Updated: May 8, 2020
Is your office space Post-Coronavirus ready?
The COVID-19 pandemic has left all of us getting ready for new norms in the workplace, including our own space at Ohana BSG. These were never really things we thought much about previously, now all of that's about to change. We have been doing a lot of research and put together a list of best practices that we, as employers, can do to make our workplaces safer and help stop the spread of viruses. Contact us to help you make any of the following changes to your property:
- Install plexiglass barriers at front desk reception areas, or extend cubicle heights
- Increase the size or layout of each employee’s work space
- Create additional barriers between cubicles
- Alter work-traffic flows so areas don’t get too congested
- Update air-filtration systems
- Install automatic doors at entrances, or foot door pulls in bathrooms
- Install UV lighting
- Install automatic soap dispensers and sinks in bathrooms and kitchens
- Make hand sanitizer stations readily available at entrances
- Frequently sanitize common areas with commercial-grade products
We are helping many of our customers make these changes quickly and affordably. Don't wait months to get these changes in place. Please let us know how we can help you!
For more tips on creating a safer post-coronavirus work environment, please take a minute to read this informative article from Benefit Health Advisor.